• Masks are required. If you do not have one, we will provide you with a mask.
• Children are welcome to attend the services. Service will be limited to one hour.
• Service is limited to 60 people.
• We have marked off areas in the sanctuary so that you may easily social distance.
• All items that can be handled by hands (hymnals, Bibles, offering envelopes, etc.), have been removed.
• Offering boxes are located at the entrance to the Sanctuary. Envelopes will not be available. If you wish to have Vickey Hobbs send you offering envelopes, please contact her at email@example.com.
Consider This Information
According to the CDC guidelines, those at high-risk for severe illness from COVID-19 are:
• People 65 years and older
• People who live in a nursing home or long-term care facility
• People of all ages with underlying medical conditions (cdc.gov)
Based on the above guidelines, it is recommended that those who are at high risk for severe illness from COVID-19 worship remotely.
Please be as patient and encouraging as you possibly can. If you have suggestions or questions, please contact the church office at 452-6262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.